message

*** Hello! This blog was written from 2010- 2014, Find me and my current work now at www.LauraBurkhartCreative.com ***

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

You're Invited: Art + Wine + Free People

I am SO excited to be kicking off our Summer Art Series at downtown Seattle's Free People this Thursday night and I would LOVE to see you there! There will be free wine, TONS of amazing clothing on Sale (AND it will be an additional 25% off!!) and my paintings will up throughout the store for the evening...


 If all goes well we're hoping to make this a monthly event so if you are a local Seattle artist and a fan of Free People, we want to hear from you as we'll be looking for a couple more artists to feature throughout the summer!! Hope to see you soon!!




1 comment:

  1. this is so cool, laura! excited for you! wish that i could make it to the event - next time for sure. xo!

    ReplyDelete