message

*** Hello! This blog was written from 2010- 2014, Find me and my current work now at www.LauraBurkhartCreative.com ***

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Colored Daylight

Well for the first time in months, this week's forecast is all sunshine and so is my disposition. Spring in Seattle means longer days, walks around the lake and cheery sun drenched palettes...
image via oracle fox, art via rick riggs, necklace via tuesday shop
It also means the best Sunday Markets, and at this weekend's Fremont Market I was pleasantly surprised to find an old college friend and fellow artist heading up her own booth. Rian's shop, Tuesday, holds gorgeous scarves in every shade and pattern that double as hoods AND these killer fringe necklaces are coming soon. Rian graciously gave me this one and I could not be more thrilled. And how serendipitous it is as I was just fawning over all that fringe yesterday...Enjoy!

p.s. Kelley liked Tuesday's scarves so much she featured them this morning on New Day Northwest, check it out here!

2 comments:

  1. I was there on Sunday too! Just for a little bit. But we could have totally walked right by each other ;) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously? How funny! Small Seattle :)

    ReplyDelete